Search This Blog

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Poems

I felt the sudden urge to write some poems. They happened to come out as love like poems..Whoops.

You had me with that smile you wore
And those eyes, mmm
So inviting.

Swaying, like a tree in the wind,
We danced into the night
Feet not in synch,
But our hearts,
Pounding like drums,
Were in beat.

Lost in the midst of a sea of people,
Tossed back and forth among the waves
Frightened I would lose control
And down we’d go
But your eyes spoke to mine
“Peace, be still”
And all was well.
And we danced upon still waters,
The moon our guiding light
Just you and I,
A heavenly sight.


-------
Lovely eyes, lovely eyes
why the look of surprise?
As if love wasn't possible
But just a minnow in a sea of lies.

Lovely eyes, lovely eyes
Why are you so scared
to embrace what we had
or the future we could share?

Lovely eyes, Lovely eyes
Turn away from despair
Love is before you
Your love is here.

O lovely eyes,
Come, smile once more
Let your joy met my heart
Like waves meet the shore

Lovely eyes, o’ lovely eyes
No words can suffice
The way that I feel,
When I look into your lovely eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment