Search This Blog

Thursday, October 3, 2013

15 Babies That Have More Hair Than Me

I thought I would post something light hearted for once. Just an FYI, none of these pictures are my own. I believe most have a watermark, so they belong to those people. Also, if for some reason someone wants me to take a picture down, please leave me a message and I will do so promptly.

Now, on to the adorable babies (and me).

To start off, we have moi. Nothing special, no hair.










 1) To start off for the babies, we have this adorable little one:









2) Just look how cute! And look at all that hair!










3) Sleeping beauty.












4) What a little stud muffin!











5) Another sleeper.










6) D'aww










7) You may have to go punch a wall after this, just to feel like a man again.







8) Oh. My. Gosh







9) =D





10) Even with a bad hair day, this cutie has better hair than me!







11) I wonder why all of these babies are sleeping? Maybe it is the sheer exhaustion from all that hair?








12)Mohawk! Nice











13) That's a lot of hair!













14) I love the little flower in that lovely little hair.












15) Why so grumpy, little baby? You still have your hair. I say that is a reason to smile!





No comments:

Post a Comment